Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bye bye helmet!















That's right Andrew, no more helmet head for you! We just had our last scan at the orthotics office and since we're not really seeing any more progression, he advised that Andrew discontinue wearing it. Just looking at him, he looks fine and it improved a lot over the almost 3mo he was in it. His head will also even out more as he continues to grow and they said probably by the time he was 3 that we wouldn't notice it at all. I'm so glad that we decided to put him in the helmet and that he's out of it sooner than expected.

By the way, Alex hates this picture because Andrew looks so goofy but that's what I love about it. It'll be even funnier when I bring it out again in 16yrs and show all his friends!

2 comments:

Leyla said...

Yay Andrew! He looks adorable! I love goofy pictures...Audrey has so many and Bryan hates them too, but they are so cute and I know we will get a good laugh at them in 16years like you said.

hansen said...

There's the cutest kid in Phoenix who has a "Hurley" helmet. Congrats on ditching yours! I love following your blog can you add me to a list in case you ever go private? I'm at koren.hansen@hotmail.com. I decided to put my blog under the private category in the near future and want to keep blogstalking fellow triplet mamas!