For the past couple of months, Ava has shown us that she CAN walk but she wasn't really interested in it. She would walk back and forth between Alex & I if we stood her up in front of us or maybe a couple steps from the toy box to the play table but that was it. Then suddenly last week, and unfortunately just hours after Alex's parents left, she stood up and walked. What?!! We were so shocked! Now she walks about 75% of the time and still crawls when she wants to get somewhere fast. It's so cute to see all 3 walking around!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

2 comments:
What a cutie! Welcome to the world of walking triplets!
How cute! I love her pajamas! I love it when they make cute animal stuff for girls instead of it all being flowers and ballerinas. I went to Carter's the other day and looked through everything for those monkey ones...they didnt have Audrey's size. Darn it!!! Oh well...super cute!
Post a Comment