Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No! I don't LIKE it!

This is what I hear lately throughout the day from Ava. Where she even learned this, I have no idea. She says it to all of us for a number of different reasons, but mostly about the potty. She was doing really well and I was just so sure we were on our way to having 1 less child in diapers, but then she cut both of her molars on the bottom and this "No! I don't LIKE it!" came out. All. The. Time. Some days when you ask her anything at all, she immediately answers with that phrase. Ava has always been my stubborn one, but it's on a whole other level now. So I am backing off the potty training for now and maybe try again in a couple of months.

I have to post at least one picture, gotta keep the in-laws happy :) Here is little ms. princess herself when we played dress up a few weeks ago.


2 comments:

Astrid said...

What is it w/ the "NO"??? Us too but w/ all 3. ARG!

Leyla said...

They are so opinionated, aren't they? I think it's the age...part of their whole independence thing. Audrey says stuff like that all the time and I have to try hard not to laugh at her. I think it's cute, but I don't want to encourage it. It does it old, and then makes things like getting dressed and out the door a fight.