Thursday, August 26, 2010

New clothes

I swear, you would think these kids never got new clothes. Maybe it's because I usually remove the tags, wash them and randomly bring them out here and there. Today I decided to just dump a bunch on the floor and we had a mini fashion show before bath time. They were beyond excited! Andrew immediately demanded that he wear a dress. For Alex's sake, I refrained from taking any pictures but he was really cute and it fit him very well :)

Once we got him into some boy gear, he proudly walked around and kept repeating "I cute!" over and over. I wish I could have gotten that on camera, but the battery is charging as I write this :( He did however have a lot of "cheese" for the camera.











































Ava was very happy just sitting with the clothes around her and reading the tags. She even bundled them up and walked around carrying them. She even sat and hugged her jeans for a while too. What is with these kids?!





























Mia was so excited and I think we changed her outfits the most. And once they were on she wouldn't sit still. The only shot of her I could get was when she was unsnapping her romper and I said her name, she whipped her head up and froze like she was caught and said "uh oh".













I think we may need to invest in some dress up clothes.

1 comments:

Leyla said...

How fun! Andrew is right...he is cute! He looks so grown up...when did that happen, right? :)