Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Uncle Kevin's visit

My brother Kevin came for a short visit a few weeks ago and the kids had so much fun with him! I have heard so much "Uncle Kevin" talk since he left. Mia thinks every tall guy is Uncle Kevin now, even Uncle Kyle!

On the swings with Uncle Kevin















Ava really took a liking to Uncle Kevin















We had to break out the splash pad for him!















Ava doesn't like other people to dump water on her. She has to do it herself.














Love it!














Ava snuggled up with Uncle Kevin














Andrew warming up with Grandad















Andrew & Uncle Kevin















Uncle Kevin can't make a trip down here without going to the ranch so we went down for the day too. I'm glad we did because it was so hot that we probably won't go back again until the fall when it cools down.


Uncle Kevin & Andrew















Uncle Kyle & Ava















Andrew went for a ride on the Gator with both of his uncles and that's all I have heard about for weeks. "I ride on the Gator in Uncle Kyle's lap. Uncle Kevin driving. Uncle Kevin gets the gates." Clearly he enjoyed it very much!















Mia & Grandad















And of course, a little pirate smile :)

















We had fun with Uncle Kevin and hope he can stay longer next time and bring Aunt Kim too. We miss her!

0 comments: