A few months ago, the photographer that did our Christmas pictures (Eye Candy by Candace) was going to do a photo shoot with Little Bunny Tutus and was looking for some models. I thought it would be something fun to do and a good way to get some cute pictures of the girls. Poor Andrew had to sit this one out even though he does look good in a tutu :)
The deadline was quickly approaching and I needed to send some headshots in of the girls. I looked back through pictures from the past few months and realized that I had been one lazy momma in the picture department. So I ran and got the camera, took a few pics and sent them in. How could they say no to these faces?!
I didn't think they would be picked, but much to my surprise I got an email saying Ava had been chosen to model. I was beyond excited, but then realized that they only wanted Ava. What? No Mia? How could they not choose Mia too? It was then I had my first little taste of what life will be like one day when not everyone is going to get to do the same things. I was so happy for Ava, but felt awful for Mia. Thankfully I got an email for Mia just a few hours later and all was right in the world again :)
The day of the shoot, I left Alex at home with Andrew for a little father/son time and brought my mom along to help with the girls. Good thing I did because with all the outfit changes and trying to contain Mia, I needed the extra set of hands! It was a lot of fun, but I was completely exhausted when it was over.
Here are some of my favorite pics from the shoot:


















3 comments:
Oh my GOODNESS! What gorgeous pictures and great memories to have!
Absolutely adorable! The girls look beautiful! :)
They are so adorable!
Post a Comment