Monday, October 6, 2008

29 Weeks - Dr Appt

Friday was another successful visit to Dr. Adam. My blood pressure is good, I gained 5lbs and I passed my glucose test from the previous appt. The babies are growing a lot and everything looks good with them. Here are their current weights:

Andrew - 2lb 15oz (gained 8oz)
Ava - 2lb 12oz (gained 7oz)
Mia - 2lb 13oz (gained 10oz)

I think Mia didn't like being called the runt and decided to do something about it! We were only able to get a picture of Mia since Andrew kept covering his face and we found out that Ava is actually behind both of them and facing my back. So it looks like Ava will remain a mystery until she is born. Here is Mia's latest picture:
















I'm still hoping to make it to 34 weeks which gives us about 5 weeks to go. We are still working on the nursery and Alex got a lot of things put away and organized this weekend. Unfortunately I couldn't help him. I woke up in the middle of the night for one of my many trips to the bathroom and had horrible pain on the right side of my groin. I was standing at the end of the bed contemplating if I should crawl to the bathroom or wake up Alex. I decided to wake him up. Poor Alex saw me standing there and thought my water had broke. At least that really woke him up and he was very alert after that! I spent all day Saturday in bed unable to move my right leg at all without shooting pain, but it's gotten a little better and I'm able to take a few steps without any assistance. The only way I could move around the house was on our computer desk chair since it's the only one with wheels. Alex was very good at wheeling me around the house all weekend, but it's really hard without him today. My mom is bringing over crutches right now so it will be easier for me to get around. I guess my luck of having a boring triplet pregnancy had to run out sometime!

2 comments:

Leyla said...

Take it easy, and hang in there! Have fun on those chair rides! :)Your 3 little miracles will be here before you know it!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful shower, great job ladies.