Monday, October 20, 2008

31 Weeks - Dr Appt

We had our appointment this past Friday and everything is still looking good. I gained another 5lbs which puts my total weight gained so far at 41lbs!! I think I'll hit the 50lb mark before this pregnancy is over. Blood pressure is still good and I haven't been experiencing any contractions. No pictures this time either. It's really hard to tell what we're looking at on the ultrasound except when a hand or foot passes over the screen. The babies are quickly gaining weight and I feel pretty confident that they will all be over 4lbs by the time I deliver.

Andrew - 3lb 8oz (gained 9oz)
Ava - 3lb 7oz (gained 11oz)
Mia - 3lb 11oz (gained 14oz!!)

We are all shocked at how much Mia has gained. Alex refuses to believe it and thinks that Dr. Adam didn't measure correctly. I've heard that quite a few people were praying for Mia to catch up and it looks like it worked very well!

Dr. Adam is still shooting for 34 weeks, but doesn't think I'll make it much further past that. I'm out to prove her wrong as long as my body cooperates! I go back next Monday and it looks like we'll just be playing it by ear from here on out so no c-section scheduled yet. So I'm thinking I'll deliver sometime in the first 2 weeks of November which isn't that far away!!

1 comments:

Shane & Ambra said...

You are doing an awesome job keeping all those babies in there. I shouild have talked to you...I only made it to 28 wks with Lilly(with just 1 baby)!! How are you feeling, like it is going to be anyday or just hang'n out. Talk to you soon.