On November 11th at 6pm we will finally get to meet our 3 little babies!!! Setting the date is actually giving me a little relief to know I have an end in sight, but it has made everyone else nervous. I'm sure I'll be nervous the day of since I have never had surgery before and I'm completely freaked out about it. Even though I know there will be some recovery time, I can't wait to get back to feeling "normal".
The appointment went well. I only gained 1lb but I swear it feels like I got a lot heavier in the last week. It's so hard to move around now and I think I'll be spending most of the next 2 weeks in bed. The babies' weights are:
Andrew - 4lb 4oz (gained 12oz)
Ava - 3lb 9oz (gained 2oz)
Mia - 4lb 2oz (gained 7oz)
Dr. Adam did find that Ava has a little bit of urine backing up into her left kidney. She didn't seem too concerned and said that the problem usually corrects itself after delivery. It's just something to keep an eye on and let our pediatrician know as well.
The next appt is on Thursday Nov. 6th which will be the last one. I can't wait!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

6 comments:
HOW EXCITING !! My little triplets are now 19 mths old and it seems like yesterday they came into our lives. ENJOY every moment - it all passes so quickly !!
How exciting! That was Audrey's due date...now that she is here, that is our 2 week old check-up! Crazy! You'll do fine and the babies are so much fun...being a mommy is the best thing ever!
Susan,
Just wishing you and your new babies the best! Hope everything goes well for you and Alex.
Jeremy Bellini
Good luck Tuesday.
My thoughts and prayers will be with you, Alex and the triplets.
Jason
Good luck tomorrow Susan! I will be thinking and praying for yall.
I can't wait to hear about Andrew, Ava and Mia! :)
Will keep you all in our thoughts & prayers tomorrow. I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight...you are going to need it. Hope to see pics up soon of the three precious little ones.
Post a Comment